CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

My 1st Christmas

My 1st Christmas

Grammie and Gramps just couldn't wait till Christmas day to have me open a present!

Christmas at Grandma Dotsie's and Grandpa Duane's

Mommy was surprised that I was actually interested in what was inside the wrapping paper and not just interested in the paper and bows!

I will have lots of fun reading "Good Night Moon" in my rocker from Grandma Dotsie and Grandpa Duane!

Santa made a visit at Grandma Dotsie's!

Santa left me a present at Gramps' and Grammie's!!
I love my rocking duck - good job Santa!

Mommy couldn't resist the bow in the hair thing

Hmmm, this looks like fun!

Hi Gramps, Whatcha got?

Opening Christmas presents at home with daddy.

1 comments:

Kerri and Lane said...

Oh my how the time flys!! It sounds AND looks like Aiden had a wonderful 1st Christmas!

We are patiently but anxiously waiting for July and our little grandchild...how fun, more cousins!!

Love,
Kerri & Lane