CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 Months Old

8 months old already! This has been such a wonderful month (as they all have been!) I celebrated my first Christmas and had so much fun at Grammie and Gramps' and Grandpa Duane and Grandma Dotsie's!! I also found out that clapping for myself gets a wonderful reaction from my mommy and daddy. My biggest achievement - CRAWLING! The possibilities are endless!!


In my rocking chair reading my favorite book
"Goodnight Moon"

Bubble Fun! Too cold to go outside - we'll bring the bubbles in!

Daddy had fun pushing me around the house - but he had trouble walking the next day!

Mommy and me before my first basketball game!

Me and Grammie at the basketball game!
(My Grammie loves me lots!)

Here Uncle Trav - You look like you need this paci more than me.

1 comments:

one blessed mama said...

haley, i cannot get over what a cutie aiden is and how much he looks like a theiler! yowza! :)