CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's So Much Fun To Be One!!

What a wonderful birthday!! I had 3 parties - the first with Mommy and Daddy, the second with my Grand Island friends, and the third with Gramps, Grammie, Uncle Trav, and lots of family. Along with the wonderful parties came wonderful gifts and three (sugar filled) wonderful cakes. (Mommy says I can't have anymore cake till I turn 2!)
What a wonderful year it has been, full of memories, milestones, and lots of fun and laughter!


My Birthday Breakfast (waffles)

Opening Presents with Mommy and Daddy

More Fun Presents

My Pool

My Four Wheeler (I love It)

My New Sandbox (Daddy made it!)

Cake #1 (at home)

Playing in my "Pool" at my party

Playing with Kylan in my pool

With Mallie and Kylan - Playing in the Sand

Opening Presents

What is This??

It's a Car!

Cake #2 (before I dug in)

After I Dug in

My Party at the Golf Course

Opening Presents (My 1st set of Clubs!)

Learning to play golf with Gramps

Cake #3 (Yum, Grammie)

More Cake!

Golfing with Daddy and Gramps


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiden looks so cute holding that golf club. hahahaa! adorable! Ivy