CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Summer Fun

We had a wonderful summer full of new and exciting adventures which included vacations to the lake with Gramps and Grammie, trips to the park with my pals, mowing with dad, popsicles, golf, and corn on the cob (just to name a few)!


Corn on the cob - why haven't I heard about this before???

It looks scary, but I laughed the whole time!

Playing in the sand!

Driving the boat!

With Grammie

With Gramps and Grammie

Me and my pals at the park

I love the slide!

Golfing - a favorite pastime!

Look at that stance!

Of course, golf carts are the highlight of golfing!

Stop and Smell the Flowers

Eating popsicles with daddy

Wait!! Where's mine??

Mowing with daddy - another favorite pastime!


And, of course, I loved the pool!

0 comments: